Monday, August 20, 2007

Her Name Is Nicole...and his is Clay...

The lead Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger has a solo album out October 16, and her first solo video has hit the web. It's hot. In parts.



The dancing seems very so-so, which is odd given that Nicole has the moves.

There's also a 'leaked' second track called Super Villain. Not sure about this one yet, but I'm sure it'll grow on me.


The album cover is, in my opinion, ech.


Nicole's gonna be on every magazine cover in the weeks to come...but will this make it to my pop-whorific Top 10 of 2007?

And even though Clay Aiken meant this to be funny, it just turned out...well, have a look at the clips of his covers of Like A Virgin...


...and SexyBack.


Happy Monday.

3 comments:

DramaMama said...

I wish he would come out already. And he needs to lose that paunch!

Anonymous said...

crikey...clay aiken = heinously scary!

Rarebeet said...

That cover is bad. She looks like shes trying not to scratch her crotch. Blah!