Friday, August 10, 2007

SingFest Summary

I'm back in Singapore to attend the inaugural SingFest, a 2-day concert that features an eclectic mix of artists, with Cyndi Lauper & the Pet Shop Boys being my personal faves.

Before I forget it all (it's been 24 hours, and I've been sitting out the effects of a big nite after the concert) but Cyndi Lauper was way cool (love her!) and the Pet Shop Boys - oh my god, can 2 fellas past 40 be any cooler?! They closed the 1st day's concert at around 1:30am, and even though I was sweat-drenched and knackered, it was such a good show, despite Sugar Ray and (I kid you not) the Eye Candy Twins.

Here are the pictures, courtesy of Alexis' fan-cam:

Cyndi's True Colors stance...

On the guitar for All Through The Night

Neil & Chris - fab!

The hunkiest back-up singers, ever!


I'm enjoying my visits to Singapore more and more. I'm sure the universe is trying to tell me something but the music's way too loud to hear anything else...

No comments: