Sunday, September 23, 2007

To Be Honest....

...I wish my parents and I were closer but I know that the connection is still there, even if the there is no sound on the other end...

...KL no longer excites me but I am grateful for the brilliant circle of friends that I have, and the love and support that sustains me...

...I am rediscovering the efficiency of being task-focused and foregoing the fuzzy. But I am also reminded that there's always room for
alternatives that can include fuzzy...

...I am surprised that I lose my eloquence when I try to be truly honest about my feelings. Words fail me and I attempt every possible non sequitur to escape the discomfort of laying it all out there...

...I don't know how I feel about the fact that the 2 people who have broken my heart are in India at the very same time. 5 years separate the 2 incidences - one connection is no longer; the other, I am very conflicted about, and protective of, still. I will choose to remember and honour both connections with love, affection and a sense of gratitude (tough one) for the life lesson that came along unexpectedly...

...Lady, you're right - we were meant to be friends. I hate it when you're right. You're a rollercoaster built to crash, but I still love to have you around.

Safe onward journey, my friend. I hope to see you soon.

No comments: