Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tripping In October

Over the past few years, October's always been a travel month for me, but this year is proving to be especially busy.

From tomorrow until the end of the month, with a few days in between each trip, I'll be in Singapore for 2 nights, Hong Kong for 5 nights, New York City for 4 nights, San Francisco for 2 nights and Los Angeles for 5 nights.

My flights are booked, my hotel rooms reserved and all that's left is to find a way to pack so that I don't have to lug a large piece of luggage across the world.

This work trip couldn't have been timed better,
or could it? For the 3rd time this year, I've kinda put what I wanted out there (in the universe, so to speak), and all 3 times, I've had a positive response. It's nice when you hear back.

I'm relishing my last quiet Saturday in before I chalk up the air miles.

No comments: