Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Tidbits

~ Alicia Keys is always having problems with her rapper 'boyfriends'. In "If I Ain't Got You", it was Method Man, and now in her new video to "Like You'll Never See Me Again", it's Common's turn to be on the receiving end of some serious 'acting' by Ms Keys.




~ This website is way too random and too funny to not pass on - Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians.

(Thanks to Towleroad.com)

~ I've not been watching any of the new episodes of Heroes, but apparently Milo Ventimiglia loses his shirt a lot in the new season.

I so have to catch up on the trials and shirtless tribulations of Peter Petrelli.

~ Did you hear about the 2 fellas who got into such a huge fight that they literally took it to the streets?

Boys can be such girls.

~ You might have heard that Matt Damon is People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, but this other fella from Ugly Betty is too cute.

~ And finally, I don't know why I find this oddly compelling.



No comments: