Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Tell Me Pink Panties Are Nice

The Blackberry has become a huge part of my everyday life. That's nothing new, for those of you who know me.

One of the things that us Blackberryers rely on, besides the push email function, is the Blackberry Messenger application, where you can send instant messages on the go. Very handy during conference calls, too.

Yesterday, 2 of my friends had majorly blond Blackberry messenger moments.

The first sent a message that said, in part, "I went to the toilet and there was a brown skid mark in the bowl. Since I've had the stomach flu all week, my poo is a liquid yellow-green so it wasn't me! What do we do next?"

I was somewhat taken aback by my friend's frankness but advised her to check if there was anything missing in the house, in case someone had come in while she was out. Which led to her mortifying embarrassment because she realized that I wasn't her husband. Who was out of town, by the way, so he didn't leave that skid mark either.

My other Blackberrying friend, in his usual irreverent and oh-so-shocking way, sent "Just tell me pink panties are nice" to someone he thought was me. Too funny.

I'm off to Bali in about 4 hours. What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i so must get blackberry msgr - i never get anything remotely exciting on my blackberry - just my boss - nagging nagging nagging.

enjoy bali darling - i am just heading back to honkers from phuket