Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Musings


OK, so this weekend saw me walk into a low-level awning and cutting my forehead (my first injury of '08, woo hoo!), and testing my middle-age muscles by dancing and partying 'til 5 in the morning AFTER having spent an hour running in the gym.

I'm still paying for it today. Oh, and I left my Blackberry in a cab last night. Oh well. Happy reading.

~ Oprah's favourite interior designer, Nate Berkus, will be hosting a new reality show 'Oprah's Big Give' - a series that follows 10 people who
criss-cross the country, giving away hundreds of thousands of dollars to unsuspecting people who are in for the surprise of their lives.”

More on Nate here.

~ Facebook application Secret Crush might have a deeper, darker secret - read on and be warned.

~ Would you really have a need to plug into 1 device with 5 friends at the same time? Well, the Belkin Rockstar is giving you that option, if you feel so inclined.


~ What did Madonna do in India over the New Year holidays?



~ Those of you who know me know that I have an odd fascination with CNN presenters. Seth Doane was a Delhi-based video correspondent until he got a New York-based gig with CBS News.


I know he's a bit of a Ken Doll with gel, but I miss seeing him report on CNN.

Not as much as I miss my Blackberry, though. Happy Monday.

No comments: