Thursday, February 14, 2008

Junkie XL

Yup, that would be me, bent over double, shivering under my duvet, loaded on Imodium and waiting for all the purging to end.

Food poisoning is a bitch. It's a bigger bitch when you live alone and still have to take care of your 3 cats and check emails and...you get the picture.

After 48 hours of getting to know the confines of my toilet way too well, I've rejoined the living. And just in time for Valentine's Day. Not that I have big plans for it or anything fancy. But normal bowel movements can be the best gift in the world, people.

In totally unrelated news, will Ferras, who's song "Hollywood's Not America" has been chosen by the good people at American Idol, go the way of Daughtry (yay) or Daniel 'Bad Day' Powter (remember him?)



More on Ferras here.

Happy Valentine's Day, lovers, haters, sinners & bitches! Love to all!


No comments: