Monday, March 24, 2008

And Then There Was Lisa!

So I've had a somewhat restless week and then some, complete with karaoke and a so-so get-together with 2 new 'friends' which I shan't get into.

And as always, TV came to my rescue. I was watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and one of his guests was the loud and lewd Lisa Lampanelli.


I'd never heard of her but she was so rude and so funny that it really cheered me up. Which led me to google her and discover tons of stuff on her colourful stand-up routine, which comes complete with jokes that are downright racist and some might say intolerant, though I get that she's kinda parodying the way we are all a bit racist and intolerant.

Which means that she's not everyone's cup of tea, and that you will not be seeing her support any politician running for President any time soon.

So gird your loins and prepare for the Lisa Lampanelli experience, which by the way should not be played out loud if you're in the office or near young children.



And you have to see Lisa in her full mean glory at the Comedy Central roast for Pamela Anderson.



She might be my new hero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.