Thursday, July 17, 2008

All Hail The Queen & The Dark Knight

Dame Helen Mirren is 63. You might remember her as The Queen. This holiday snapshot is untouched by any airbrush corrections.


Makes me wanna call a personal trainer straight away!

In unrelated news, I watched The Dark Knight and was totally blown away by Heath Ledger's performance in a well-crafted movie, infused with the dark undercurrents of the Batman legend, made even more bittersweet with the hint of a love story.

Heck, I even liked Christian Bale, and the last time I liked him was in Empire Of The Sun when he was 11, I think.

But Heath Ledger totally steals the show.

Blown. Away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From reviews, I've heard that Ledger outshined Bale and that the film hardly progress Batman as a character. I can't wait to see it though! Might go see it at IMAX. Do you heart Aaron Eckhart? I do. The fact that we share a birthday is just a bonus.

Helen Mirren has been hot her whole life. It doesn't help my self-esteem that a 63 year old woman looks better than I do though!

Anonymous said...

*progressed.