Tuesday, July 15, 2008

While I Wasn't Blogging...

...I added Finland to my dubious list of, er, friends. Yes, I've kept myself quite busy.

...I've yet to read the 'leaked' script of Tarantino's new movie, beautifully titled "Inglorious Bastards" (sic). Apparently it's truly batshit-insane, which means I'll probably watch the movie long after it's premiere. I've not watched any Tarantino flick since Pulp Fiction.

...I've been hooked on playing Prolific. Hooked to the point of insomnia. Go try it, wordgeeks. If the link doesn't work, it's on Facebook.

...The hottest smile I've seen belongs to Caio de la Vega.


There are more pictures of him here. Prepare yourself.

...I watched this year's Miss Universe pageant on TV and couldn't believe that after this happened last year



this year's Miss America tripped again!



What are the odds? One of my favourite bloggers felt that Miss America applauding herself after falling was a great metaphor for the current American administration.

Maybe all these things are my way of filling up time while I wait for an important email. It cannot come soon enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should write more. Always love reading your blog.