Monday, July 30, 2007

Blue Monday

While my friend in India is finding his way back in the blue zone through meditation, I find myself awash in the blues this Monday. It is a distinct shade of blah.

Maybe it's that time of the month cos I really feel weighted down and sorta without a road map. The weekend was alright and I had a late Saturday, checking out indie rock bands and hanging out with friends til about 4 in the morning. But I wasn't all there. Yeah, yeah, feel the moment, the journey is the destination blah blah, get into the groove, cos you gotta prove your love to me...I was all over the place. Maybe it's time for a major defrag. Or just a good frag to take my mind off things.

On a lighter note, I saw this sign last night and thought, nice, now bisexuals have a lock made specifically for them...

No comments: