Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lil' Bit

It makes me smile a lil' bit when I read profiles in personal ads that are, er, deep, like this - TEENAGE IS LIKE A LIBRARY AND I'M ONE OF THE BOOK IN IT...I'M CATEGORISED IN THE SECTION OF MYSTERY....IF YOU THINK YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON TO READ ME... OPEN ME AND FLIP EACH AND EVERY PAGES... ".

It grosses me out a lil' bit to read this story about how a rugby player's headache was caused by someone else's tooth stuck in his head.

I'm more than a lil' bit happy that The Simpsons are coming to a cinema near you, and that someone had the cojones and to do this in the name of promotions /publicity/a good laugh.

I'm a lil' bit tired from having only 4 hours of sleep each night over the past 3 nights. Maybe if I had these betel-nut flavoured condoms, I might have a lil' bit of fun and sleep better?

I feel a lil' bit odd reading about things in the land of Suess after having seen it first-hand for about a month.

It's a lil' bit interesting, this adjustment. Lil' bit.

No comments: