Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Numbers Game

I'm back in HK for a few days for work meetings, and got to spend some quality time with the people in HQ. Which is always a good thing.

I also got the chance to attend the Gwen Stefani concert - cute, nice but it needed to be fine-tuned as a show. Gwen so needs to work with a cool new producer besides Pharrell Williams on her next project...oh wait, she's returning with No Doubt next year with a new album...but I digress.

HK's made me feel as welcome as I've always felt and this time around, I'm actually making time to meet friends who I've long rescheduled and put off catching up with. No more excuses. Time to complete the circle, so to speak.

Lessons from the land of Suess and the adventures in June are interestingly paying dividends, both in the present and I think it'll be safe to say, over the next few months too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.