Saturday, September 8, 2007

G, Your Phone Looks Terrific!

Amidst my Mariah Immersion Therapy (long story, trust me), I came up for air and came across this interesting article about the rumoured Google phone.

Given that Google's pretty much had success with all their new applications, there's a lot of expectation that the GPhone could actually become the new must-have item.

Here are some artist impressions of what the phone might look like -



There's talk that the GPhone might be out as soon as early 2008, and that it could kick the IPhone's ass with fully integrated connectivity between all Google applications like Blogger, Picasa, Documents, Maps and everything else that the Iperbole has failed to live up to.

Interesting times, and if everything that's been written about the GPhone is true, I might just trade in my mobile phone/Blackberry twin-set for this all-in-one toy.

1 comment:

G said...

It was MADE for me!!