Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back in NYC

5 years after my last visit to NYC, I'm back. The 16-hour flight didn't seem that long. Maybe cos they kept feeding us in business class - wine at 4am? Hello? - or maybe it was because I was watching Bruce Willis (who I still love) in Live Long Or Die Hard (classy, huh?).

Either way, I'm here at Stevie's apartment. It's great to be back and I got a bit verklempt when the cab drove up Broadway. I'm sure there'll be more aw-worthy moments over the next few days, and weeks, for that matter.

I'll keep this brief cos I'm about to meet my friend Curtis to go borough-hopping. For now, here's a view from Stevie's 22nd floor apartment.

From Back in NYC

1 comment:

Matt Riviera said...

What a view!!

Enjoy NYC! Big hug to you and Stevie. Is Sabina back from Italy? If so, big hug for her as well. Have a good one!

Matt