Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Stuff In New York

2 days down and my last day in NYC looks set to be just as full and random, even though I've been watching TV for the past 2 hours.

So to pick up from my last blog entry, my friend Curtis and his wife Linda took me on a blazing pace through some of the key must-sees in NYC. We drove thru Harlem, went on the TriBoro Bridge, ate pizza in Brooklyn, went by the Verrazano Bridge (which was made famous in Saturday Night Fever), checked out Yankee Stadium in Queens, Coney Island...it was cardio borough-hopping!

Of course, given that I don't where everything was in relation to the boroughs, I'm just rambling all these out in the random way that my jetlagged-addled mind processed the information.

In the past 2 days, there's been karaoke, Starbucks, Old Navy, catching up with Mark & William in the East Village, H&M, more Starbucks, meeting up with my new friend Yee San at the yummy Pizza Gruppo with Stevie & crazy Jimmy, more Starbucks and oh, the best shopping I'd done in a long time at Woodbury Common.

It's a good day when you can get 2 Gap shirts & 2 pairs of Levi's jeans for under US$100. And the views there and back were gorgeous!

From Back in NYC
More updates on my last day later.

No comments: