Friday, October 19, 2007

Gossip Girl

There's a huge buzz on the new TV series Gossip Girl in the US, and after watching 4 episodes last night courtesy of my friendly bittorenter, I'm a convert.

It's eye-candy, it's drama, it's set in New York City (which some of you might know is one of my favourite cities in the world), and it's shamelessly trashy and fantastically cool, complete with a hit music soundtrack and great camera work that makes NYC look cooler than it already is.

It goes without saying that it's my current guilty pleasure. And a certain Penn Badgley has also been instrumental in my heaping unashamedly swoon-tastic praise on Gossip Girl.


Need I say more?

Just more reason why this NYC trip (I fly out at 9:50pm Friday night) is so meant to happen. Or is that hapPenn?

I'll stop swooning in time to pack for my trip, don't you worry.

No comments: