Friday, October 5, 2007

No Way!

You'd think that with all the traveling that's coming up for me, the last thing I'd wanna do is to plan for another trip.

Well, guess what? A very good friend told me a few days ago that she just got engaged and is getting married this December in, get this, Bali. The big party takes place on December 21 which means that I'll aim to get in a couple of days before to hang out and just get in the mood.

So I'm checking on costs for flights to Bali, and given that it's peak season, even the budget carriers' flights are pretty costly. But thanks to my ever resourceful office manager, and the business class flight to the States, my travel agent has agreed to throw in a complimentary return ticket for KL to Bali!

I figure it's because of the huge margin that he's making on the ticket that's allowing him to show such generosity. Pretty sizable, given that Mr Travel Agent has also agreed to cover the costs of my connecting flights from NYC to SF and then to LA. This trip is so meant to happen!

And what will Bali bring this time around? I'm just as excited about it as you!

No comments: