Friday, December 28, 2007

Namaste On A Friday

~ My man-crush, Penn Badgely - who plays Dan in hotly-buzzed TV series Gossip Girl - has just done a new photoshoot and it's totally swoon-worthy.

But then again, I'm biased. You can see the rest of the pics here.

~ Apparently Cher & her lesbian daughter, Chastity Bono, are developing a reality series that features individuals who are planning on coming out of the closet. Is "Coming Out with Cher & Chas" gonna be good thing for TV? Will there be yet another farewell concert to coincide with this new project?

~ I was somewhat distressed by news of the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Rawalpindi yesterday. I don't understand the nuances or complexities of Pakistani politics, but what a mess. Surely this madness cannot go on.

On a personal note, I'm more enthused today than I've been for the past few days. Blah is a horrible shade of blue, and seriously, I'm more partial to green.

But then again, maybe blue serves as a good filter to see the self-absorption for what it truly is. It's not evil, but it's not something I want in my life.

Have a peaceful last weekend of the year. Here's to more clarity in '08.

No comments: