Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baggage

For the first time in all my years of flying, I arrived at my destination this evening (in HK) and my bag failed to roll down on to the baggage carousel.

I'm hoping that being the last passenger who checked in his luggage - way past the cut-off time, by the way - might mean that my bag is still sitting in the KL airport's baggage storage area. Not ideal, but it's not the end of the world. There's nothing in that bag that I cannot replace easily.

If all goes well, my bag will be with me tomorrow, dispatched on the first flight out to Hong Kong, which leaves at 9:30am.
I know that I need to jettison excess baggage, but this is ridiculous. Oh well. Life. What's your week like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Company needs to create numerous decisions for the perfect running decision concerning the purchase of insurance plan. There are various types of policy such as cash value coverage or even replacement coast insurance coverage. chwilowki What you must know about PLPD auto insurance PLPD auto insurance describes individual liability (PL) plus property damage (PD) insurance coverage. PLPD insurance coverage meets their state minimum amount specifications to work a vehicle on the highway. It is very important remember, nevertheless , it doesn't consist of comprehensive or even crash protection. PLPD auto insurance is normally an excellent fit for individuals generating an older car, people with extreme factors on the license, or all those basically with limited funds. Comprehensive and accident coverage choices include significant price for an auto insurance plan. This is why a PLPD car insurance plan without these protection choices could be so affordable.