Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hot Mess, Hot Party


~ This has been floating about for a while, but is it just me or is the fact that Whitney Houston is doing it with Brandy's baby brother, Ray J - who also happens to be more (in)famous for that sex tape with Kim Kardashian - just kinda makes the argument that drugs are bad, mmkay? What a hot mess!

~ If you're gonna be in HK this weekend, check out the celebs at the invitation-only launch of Madonna's Hard Candy in Qube+ in Lan Kwai Fong.

It promises to be a hot party with the entire album being played, and there's nothing like HK party-goers who I know will dress according to the "Sticky & Sweet" theme. I love HK freaks.

Here's the party banner ad on Wydham Street.

And here's the invitation that the exclusive guest-list received.

And stay tuned 'cos I might have a spare copy of the Japanese edition of Hard Candy to give to a lucky Randomer. It's got a bonus track titled Ring My Bell, for all you fans who simply love Madonna, free stuff, or just wanna make a quick buck on ebay.

1 comment:

Rarebeet said...

me me me!! Cos you love me righhhht?