Monday, July 23, 2007

Michael Jackson Is The New Black

Over my laryngitis-flavoured weekend, Michael Jackson popped up on my radar so many times that I just had to write about him.

First, Anderson Cooper, CNN's august news anchor featured 2 online clips on his AC360 program. It was the weekend edition, so you know, they let their hair down a little.

First up, Thriller done in the style of a Tamil movie song-and-dance sequence - cheesy with a capital OMG!



Then, Thriller performed by a group of inmates in their prison yard in Cebu, in the Philippines. It involves a cast of hundreds (or would that be thousands?) and is totally fierce in it's commitment to the spirit of the original video.



And then, I come across this artist impression of what Michael Jackson would look like now if he hadn't had all the (alleged) surgery.


Not quite the thriller, huh? I'll be nice again tomorrow, if my laryngitis goes away.

2 comments:

dan said...

i bet that inmate in the girls clothes gets the worst shower harrassment these days.

Hot Mouse said...

you said 'ass' hehe :)...sorry, too early in the morning.